Skip to main content

The story of three questions

The story of three questions

* There was a boy sent to distant lands to study and stayed there a few of the time .. Returned to his family and asked them to attend a religious teacher to answer the three questions, then finally found a Muslim religious teacher and Dar their dialogue follows:



- Boy: Who are you? And can you answer my questions three?
Teacher: I am one of the slaves may God ... and I will answer your questions, God willing.
Boy: Are you sure? Many doctors and scientists before you could not answer my questions!
Teacher: I will try my best ... and with the help of God.

* Boy I have three questions?
- Does God Really Exist? And if so, show me a form?
- What is the judiciary and the fate?
- If the devil was a creature of fire ... so why cast after that and it will not affect it?

- The teacher slapped the boy smacked on the face ..
He said the boy is in pain: Why slapped me? What made you angry with me?

- I told him: I'm not angry, but rather slap is the answer to your questions three!
Boy: for I did not understand something?

- Teacher: Why do you feel after Sftk?
Boy: of course I feel a pain!

- Teacher: If you think that this pain is?
Boy: Yes.

- Teacher: Arne shape!
Boy: I can not.

- Teacher: This is the answer to the first .. All of us feel the existence of God, but we can not see.
Then he added .. Have you ever dreamed last night that I will get a smack?
Boy: no.

- Teacher: Do you risk your mind I Sasfek today?
Boy: no.

- Teacher: This is to eliminate and the pot.
Then he added .. Lady Sftk by which I created?
Boy: of mud.

- Teacher: What about your face?
Boy: of clay.

- Teacher: Why do you feel after Sftk?
Boy: I feel the pain.

- Teacher: Exactly .. Although the devil creature of fire .. But if, God willing, it will be a painful fire place to the devil.


I ask you to pray you, my brethren in God

Popular posts from this blog

Sex scandals in the notes Nabila Ebeid sex scandals in the memoirs of Nabila Ebeid

Egyptian actress Nabila confirmed it will unveil Obaid in her memoirs that you type are currently many surprises concerning the rumors revolved around in the forefront of her marriage at the start of her career of late film director Atef Salem and the late director Ashraf Fahmi, saying she did not marry any of them in one day She explained Nabila Ebeid, she was married three times, without revealing the second party in such marriages, but she acknowledged her relationship with Ashraf Fahmy, but did not marry 

Marwa scandal, which fell on her chest as Vstnaha ceremony

Dealing with a lot of Egyptian and Lebanese newspapers these days, the scandal of Meroe, which fell on her ches t  as Vstnaha ceremony Vankhevc nakedness in front of the audience. Taking advantage of the public who attended the event in question, which was held in Egypt, the incident and began to take pictures.  For its part, Marwa, continued to sing, and is not indifferent and amended Vstnaha, and covered her privates then continued normally in its paragraph. These images we publish, but after the shameful distortion of the scandal of Meroe.

A serious topic of laughter ...... Htamot prevent the entry of children ...

At least two Hchachen sitting with some of the first and again, "he said on the subject, with two blow too much, so my image Whannou Talat billing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .................................................. ...... Time and one needs to install satellite Bgrvath without saying to the people Free dish installed on the roof Qhin and not an end to his brief on the surface Hatt and wild dog Kpeyer