Skip to main content

The most beautiful gift to you of course

The most beautiful gift to you of course
  
Remembrance of the Prophet peace be upon him (from the true year) Note (Azkar can be printed from the attached file) ..
Remembrance of the Prophet peace be upon him (from the true year)
The beloved peace be upon him if Pray If he woke up from sleep "Thank God that sometimes after Omatna Him is the Resurrection" If he said from his bed "Lord, forgive and have mercy, and for the way, guide the straightforward" If you saw the light of dawn, said "We became king to God, praise God, creation and God night and day to God" If you look in the mirror said "Praise be to Allah who created me Fssoani O also did congenital birth" If he wears a dress said "Praise be to Allah who has clothed me with the Aware tags Aourti and I make up in my life" If it comes out of the house said "In the name of God trust in God, I seek refuge in You from or to go astray astray or remove or remove or darker or darker or ignorant or unaware of Ali" If you entered the mosque, said "In the name of Allah O Allah open to me the gates of Your mercy and publish your knowledge on the tank" If you entered the house said "In the name of God and entered the name of God, we went out and put our trust in God" If he entered the 



toilet, he "In the name of Allah I seek refuge in You from the malice and evil" If it comes out of the toilet, he "Thank God that forgiveness I go on my injury and Afani" If the wrath of God, said "Oh God, forgive me my sin and my heart and go rage ajirni min of the devil" If you rode Markoba said "Praise God, who mocked us this and we have linked together" If the intention is to do something he "Oh God, another to me and choose me and does not want anyone to myself blink of an eye" An illness he said if the injury "O Lord, people go bass. You are the Healer Heal is no healing except Your healing," If a disaster is dying, "said "From God we shall return Inailih Suffice it, and yes, the agent" If it is difficult, said "Oh God, not easy but Madjalth easy and you make the sadness that you want easy" The evening of the night said "We have reached and omnipotent God, praise be to God, one is not a partner" When he comes to his family said "God spared us from Satan and keep Satan is Rozktna" If he wanted to sleep "My Lord and your name and your wear it to bed that held me Varahmha but by hitting it with his garment"

  
What is said in the morning "We became king God, thank God there is no god except Allah alone with no partner to him, O Allah, I seek refuge with You from cowardice and miserliness and senility and strife in this world the punishment of Fire" (There is no god but Allah alone with no partner to Him be praise and He over all things) Kursi By Your leave we have reached the morning and die and leave unto you " I seek refuge in Allah knoweth all things from the accursed Satan

  
What is said in the evening "We have reached and omnipotent God, thank God, there is no god but Allah alone with no partner to him, O Allah, I seek refuge in You from cowardice and miserliness and senility and strife in this world and torment in the Fire"
  
What is said in the morning and evening Suffice is no god but it is trust the Lord of the Mighty Throne (7 times) (Name of God that does not compromise anything with his name on earth or in heaven, He is the All-Knowing) (3 times) Samad, Almaozatin (3 times) "O Allah, Knower of the invisible Creator of the heavens and the earth and the Lord and Sovereign of all things bear witness that there is no god, I ask myself the evil pacman evil of Satan and the" O Allah, I bear witness, and I acknowledge my throne and angels and all creatures that you are Allah, there is no god but You and you alone, without partner and that Muhammad is Your Servant and Messenger, (4 times) (O, O you trust and you are Lord of the Throne, What God was, and did not want not, I know that God has power over all things, and that God had taken everything that note, I seek refuge in You from the evil of every creature Ouakz fore you, my Lord on a straight path) (I bear witness that there is no god but Allah alone without partner, that Muhammad is His slave and His Messenger, and that Jesus is the servant of God and His Messenger, and His Word to Mary and the spirit of it, Paradise is true, and fire right) O Allah, O Islamic Monotheism fix me in my religion and do not want anyone to myself blink of an eye (O is no god but You created me and I am your servant, and I covenant and promise as best I can, I seek refuge in You from the evil is made, your weakness and I acknowledge my sin, so forgive me, but you do not Igfralznob) "Who said pleased with Allah as Lord, Islam as a religion and Muhammad peace be upon him an apostle, and be assured of Paradise" O Allah, I seek refuge in You from worry and sadness and I seek refuge in You from disability and laziness and I seek refuge in You from cowardice and miserliness I seek refuge in You from the predominance of religion and the oppression of men

Popular posts from this blog

Sex scandals in the notes Nabila Ebeid sex scandals in the memoirs of Nabila Ebeid

Egyptian actress Nabila confirmed it will unveil Obaid in her memoirs that you type are currently many surprises concerning the rumors revolved around in the forefront of her marriage at the start of her career of late film director Atef Salem and the late director Ashraf Fahmi, saying she did not marry any of them in one day She explained Nabila Ebeid, she was married three times, without revealing the second party in such marriages, but she acknowledged her relationship with Ashraf Fahmy, but did not marry 

Marwa scandal, which fell on her chest as Vstnaha ceremony

Dealing with a lot of Egyptian and Lebanese newspapers these days, the scandal of Meroe, which fell on her ches t  as Vstnaha ceremony Vankhevc nakedness in front of the audience. Taking advantage of the public who attended the event in question, which was held in Egypt, the incident and began to take pictures.  For its part, Marwa, continued to sing, and is not indifferent and amended Vstnaha, and covered her privates then continued normally in its paragraph. These images we publish, but after the shameful distortion of the scandal of Meroe.

A serious topic of laughter ...... Htamot prevent the entry of children ...

At least two Hchachen sitting with some of the first and again, "he said on the subject, with two blow too much, so my image Whannou Talat billing !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! .................................................. ...... Time and one needs to install satellite Bgrvath without saying to the people Free dish installed on the roof Qhin and not an end to his brief on the surface Hatt and wild dog Kpeyer